Rajk László College for Advanceed Studies
Central European Conference 2019
Being aware of my criminal and civil law rights, I declare that by registering, I acknowledge that I have read, understand and agree to the terms outlined below:
ASSUMPTION OF RISK, WAIVER OF LIABILITY, RELEASE & AGREEMENT NOT TO SUE: In consideration for permitting me to participate in the Central European Conference (hereinafter referred to as “the Conference”), I voluntarily agree, for myself, my heirs, executors, and administrators, to the following:
- TO ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY RISKS OR LOSS, OR PERSONAL INJURY, INCLUDING DEATH that may be sustained by me, or any loss or damage to property owned by me, as a result of participating in, or traveling to or from the Conference.
- TO RELEASE, WAIVE, HOLD HARMLESS, DISCHARGE, & AGREE NOT TO SUE the person or entity responsible for administering the Conference, Rajk László College for Advanced Studies, or its trustees, officers, employees, agents, students, and staff from any and all liability, claims, actions, demands, expenses, attorneys fees, breach of contract actions, breach of statutory duty, or other duty of care, warranty, strict liability actions, and causes of action whatsoever, that I might now have or may acquire in the future, arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by me, or to any property belonging to me, while traveling to or from, or participating in the Conference.
MEDICAL EVALUATION: I understand that I must be in the appropriate health conditions to participate in the Conference. I understand that I should obtain health insurance coverage prior to participating in the CEC. I further understand that I will be responsible for my medical expenses.
PHOTO/VIDEO RELEASE: I give permission for photographs and videos taken of me while participating in the Conference to be used in marketing/public relations material in the promotion of the Conference.
In summary; registrant contact information is NOT shared with third parties without your consent. Registrant information is primarily used to verify registration and notify you of similar events held by ODSC in future. We may share your contact information with sponsors but only with your consent upon registering.
At Rajk College for Advanced Studies (address: 1085 Budapest, Horánszky u. 6.) (from now on referred to as the “College”) we place great emphasis on the protection of your personal information and compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)*. This Privacy Notice relates to the collection, use, transfer, and retention of your personal data by the College.
*Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you register for an event, fill out a form or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your email address, mail address and other contact or identifying information in order to register for our events.
Use of Information
We use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions, and to send you related information, including confirmations and invoices;
- Send you technical notices, updates and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service.
By accessing and using the Services, you consent to the processing of your information.
Sharing of Information
Apart from individual cases emanating from requests by competent authorities for the purposes of the prevention, investigation, detection or prosecution of criminal offences or the execution of criminal penalties, including the safeguarding against and the prevention of threats to public security, we do not share your personal data with Third Parties, and we process your data within the premises of Rajk College for Advanced Studies.
We do not transfer your information to our partners without your explicit consent.
How long does Rajk keep your data?
Rajk will retain your personal information for as long as is necessary to provide the services to you, and to comply with our legal obligations. We retain your information generally until the next cycle of conference, so that we are able to inform you of its occurrence.